Maybelline Fashion Brow: 3D Brow & Nose Palette in Dark Grey

For too long time i've left my blog and not writing anything at all. Here is my first post after long gone.

I considered eyebrows as frames for the eyes and not just two lines that separated our eyes and foreheads. That's why i personally love soft natural eyebrows than perfect looking strong eyebrows. To create a soft brows i used to wear matte eyeshadow from my NYX palette. But it is big and inconvenient to put in my beauty pouch. Lately i've been eyeing on brow palettes rather than eyebrow pencils, and i found Maybelline Fashion Brow: 3D Brow & Nose Palette. Here is my review about the product.


What it is said: quoted from maybelline.co.id 

"Satu palet untuk membingkai, mengisi alis, dan membentuk hidung. 

WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
What it is: Palet untuk mengisi alis dan membentuk hidug dengan sempurna. Tersedia dalam warna abu-abu dan coklat. 

Benefits: - Kuas dan aplikator yang mudah digunakan. 
- Hasil natural
- Tahan air, keringat, dan minyak wajah. 

How to use: - Langkah 1: Bingkai dan bentuk alis dengan lapisan wax.
- Langkah 2: Isi alis dan bentuk hidung dengan warna coklat.
- Langkah 3: Isi bagian tengah hidung dengan warna coklat yang paling terang."

Price: around IDR130k but i got 30% discount so it is around IDR 90 to 100k 
Product Amount: 3.0 g

The Packaging

THE PACKAGING itself is made from plastic with a transparent plastic on the upper or lid part so we can see through the inside directly. The packaging is not impressive, it feels fragile and for me who always bring a lot of things on my beauty pouch, i'm afraid it can break easily. But it is small and offers a lot of convenient to bring anywhere. It is also completed with a small two sided brush, the angled brush to frame your eyebrows and the round small brush to fill it in. The brush is quite good, i find that it is doing its job well without any problem. You can also use the round brush to shape your nose and blend it using your finger.

The Swatches
THE SWATCHES is in sequence from ring finger: nose shadow, middle finger: brow shadow, fore finger: the wax base. Both the shadows is quite pigmented but not chalky while the wax base is quiet dark and sticky so it is perfect for the base. I tried to splash water to my hand to see if it's really waterproof and it is lost a bit of its colors. The nose shadow is changing its color because water, it turned more yellowy. I wiped it with tissue and it completely removed from my fingers left  with just a little stain from the wax base. All these color have no hint of red or orange tone to it.

Left to right: bare brows, brows on fleek, nose on fleek 
IMHO: I am satisfied with this palette. It gives me the perfect brow definition result i've wanted. I am currently have a black hair and Dark Grey is perfect for me. It is really natural just like my own brows. It blends easily. As for the nose shadow, i am also impressed because it is the right color to contour the nose. Oftenly we contour the nose by using contour colour for the face, it can be too dark or too red, and just look awful on the face. But this nose shadow is perfect for that, i find that it is similar with nose shadow on japanese or korean beauty products. Still, i won't do nose shading for my everyday makeup. If you're not really good at blending it, it is noticeable. The nose shadow can also be used to fill in your eyebrows and i have no problem do that. When i took this pictures, i did it under the most unforgiving light: the sunlight, so you can see my skin, pores, or peach fuzz and everything clearly. It was a really hot and humid day but my brows and nose stay on fleek.

Left: Splashed by water, Right: Pat the water dry and it stays

If you live on humid tropical climate country like me and sweats a lot everyday, you're definitely gonna love this product. It is also perfect if you're a moslem who do a five time pray and have to do wudhu and need a waterproof eyebrows. Just make sure you don't rub your wet face with tissue and instead pat the tissue to dry your face. It is perfect for me who still have eyebrows hair for the products to hold on to, but i can't say the result is gonna be the same if you shave all your eyebrows and wanna use this product.

So, are you interested to try this product? Please leave me a comment down below and follow me on my blog or instagram: @munetee

See you on my next post!!


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.