Purple Gradation Lips Ideas

Hello there! If you know me, i change my lipstick color almost everyday. One of the reason why is because i'm easily bored. Two, i love colors and i mix n' match my lipstick everyday. Sometimes it's one color, sometimes two, or even three! Lately, i've purchased a purple lipstick to add to my colorful lipstick collections to complete my lip gradation ideas. 
I accidentally found a flower with matching color.

I bought an L.A. Girl Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick in Love Triangle. I bought it on Beautyhaulindo for only IDR 22k (they were having a huge discount when i bought it and they still having discount when this article written, the price used to be IDR 59k). It's an opaque purple color with dominant blue hue. It is too vibrant to use everyday. But if you want a statement purple lippies, it is perfect for you. 


I personally love pigmented lipstick because i can always manage the opacity. I will use it as a tint on my inner part of my lips for a softer look and fully paint it all over my lips for a bold look. But sadly, idk why this lipstick refuse to stick to the center part of my lips even though i apply it so many times. It looks like i have a gradient lips with pink color on the center part of my lips.

There are so many colors that i want to pair with this lipstick but here are some of the best pair that i can come up with. I mainly use Love Triangle on the inner part of my lips for gradation lips.

PEACH & PURPLE

I paired Sariayu Lipstick in Toba 02 with Love Triangle. It's a perfect combo for a soft gradation look. The purple completed the soft peach lips and make it look more fun. 

PINK & PURPLE

It's impossible to go wrong with this combo! Pink & purple are match made in heaven. :D For the pink lipstick, i'm using Revlon Living Lipstick in Timeless Pink 001. 

ORANGE & PURPLE

Orange and purple are contrast colors. Who knew that this combo would look this good completed each other.  This is one of my everyday lip combo. I'm using Maybelline Colorshow Lipstick in Orange Icon to pair with Love Triangle. 

SHOCKING PINK & PURPLE

There's no doubt that this combo will be the best combo. Why? Because both of the colors have a blue hues. When they combined together it becomes the fun look to go hangout with your friends. I'm using Sariayu Duo Lip Color in Krakatau Series in DLC K-12. I have the review of this lipstick before in case you wanna know further about it. Just click the name of it. 

RED & PURPLE

Do you want to level up the intensity of your red lipstick? Just add some purple to it! I'm using my Wardah Matte Lipstick in Maroon Lovers 10 to pair with purple lipstick. 

BLACK & PURPLE

If you think purple is not BOLD enough for you, add some black to it! Just use any matte black eyeshadow you can find, and you're ready to rock this look. :D 

All of these color combos are the best combos i can match with my lippies collections. But if you can find another combos to pair with, why not? Use every single lipstick that you have to the max. Pair it with anything like other lippies, eyeshadow, or even concealer. Just have fun create new colors! 

From all the combos which one do you prefer to have for your everyday look? Me? I can use almost all the combos for my everyday look, i like Orange & Purple the most, but black and purple are a just a bit too bold. hehehe.. 

Please leave me a comment down below and follow me on my blog or my instagram: @munetee. See you on my next blog post!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.