Big and Round Cat Eyes!!

Are you a Crazy Cat Lady Cat Lover like me?
Do you want a cat-like big round eyes that's hard to resist?
Are you looking for a circle lenses that comfortable, affordable, have a 1 year usage period, and small diameter?
If all your answers are YES then just keep reading my friend! The answer is only one click away! ;)


Welcome back again my friend, i'm here with another review to brighten up your days (maybe ;D)!!
I know, you're here maybe because you're curious what kind of lenses i'm wearing on the picture above. I'm wearing EOS Cat Eyes in Brown. 

It's been a long time since i bought a pair of lenses. The last pair i've used was X2 Bio Four from Exoticon in Grey Diamonds and it's only have 6 months usage period. Time flew really fast and i didn't realize it's already expired because i didn't use it everyday. I looked for another pair that have longer usage period, affordable (under 100k is better), have a circle ring, and have a beautiful brown color. 

I finally found what i wanted from an online shop named Kawai Gankyu . I saw a lot of good reviews from this ol shop and they even did their own photoshoot for their products. That's what i call professional!! Unlike other ol shop that took their product pictures from internet or other people's pics. Before i bought this lenses, i also compared it with other brand like HoliCat in Cutie Brown. But it's too expensive for only 3 months usage period (around 150k). 

THE PACKAGING
Finally my package arrived in 5 days, and i think it was quite fast even though they have overload problems on delivery service due to upcoming Ied Fitri. It came safely in a cute little box that wrapped in bubble wrap and put inside another bigger box like this. 

 


Inside that tiny box, i got a pair of glass bottles with my lenses inside and one lenses case in transparent pink & white. I like transparent lenses case because i can see what's inside if i have many lenses. Believe me, transparent cases makes our life much easier. :D

 

If you're worried about about license issued, don't worry, this brand already have a license from Kemenkes RI. It's written right there on the bottles. 


EOS Cat Eyes is a korean brand lenses with a 14,5 mm diameter. Thankfully, i don't need prescription lenses because i have normal sight. 

HOW TO PREPARE YOUR LENSES

Be careful when you open the glass bottle cap, the steal seal could cut your hands. After you opened the sterilized bottles, make sure you clean the lenses case that you're gonna used with multipurpose solution for softlenses first. Move your lenses from the bottles using cotton bud, or tweezer if you have. Don't forget to soak it in the multipurpose solution for minimum 8 hours before you use it. If you're wondering why and can you just use the lenses directly on your eyes? After googled for a while i got the answer from HERE It's said that, It is because  the solution that came with the bottles are not a multipurpose solution. It is a saline solution that meant to keep the lenses steril and soft until the first use. If you use the lenses directly from the bottles, it will burn your eyes. That's why you have have to neutralize it first in the multipurpose solution. Please don't do anything stupid after you read this okay? Who would do that? Come on! I never do that! *crossing finger and pretend i never do that
Seriously! I was so lucky i didn't burn my eyes. lol 

THE COLOR
It has a beautiful honey color as a main color with dark choco ring on the outer part and light brown on the inner part. I like this type of lenses because it made my eyes have more depth and doll-like. I always love the look of softlenses under the flash. This is what it looks like with flash. 


But the color also cameout really beautifully opaque under the sunlight and indoor light. 

 

See the comparison with my real eye. I love it because it's not that big but still give me a dolly eye look.


Actually this is my first time i tried a softlenses from korean brand. People always said that japanese brand have higher quality than korean brand. But i think this lenses are comfy enough for me to used all day and outdoor without much problems and eyedrops. It's really thin and it's easy for me to forget that i'm wearing softlenses. IMO this is even more comfortable than the X2 Bio Four that i used before. 

THE PRICE
For a good quality softlenses like this i only have to pay idr 90.000 and 11.000 for the delivery price. It's only idr 101.000 in total. How cool is that?

I really like this lenses, just like the name that they sell, it makes me feel like a cat. It goes well with a sexy cat eye look and it's even inspired me to do this look. On the next post, i'm gonna do a tutorial about this look. 


Thanks for reading and see you until the next post nyaa~~n!
  


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.