Happy B-day For My Lovely Sister (Pastel Blue and Pink Fun and Kawaii Makeup)


Two days ago was August 12th and my sister is 22 years old now. This is just a random post of me posting pictures of her in my attempt to tell her a happy birthday. From time to time i oftenly uses my friend's face and my sister's face to experiment with makeup when i got bored of my own face. And this was one of my experiment with her doing a Pastel Blue and Pink Makeup.

She's always not confident with her look. She complaints about her acne scar all the time, and her curly hair. I just wanna tell her that she's beautiful with the way she is. You don't have to worry about your acne scar because it's can always be covered, sis. :D

I tried to do a cat-ear twin tail for her hair because i think it suits the kawaii concept.

I have a beautiful sister that always look awkward on a camera and keep worrying about how her looks on these pics.

This is the details of the eye makeup i did for her.




Anyway,  happy birthday sis! Please be confident with yourself because nobody who love you ever care about how you look. You are beautiful okay! Well, maybe you're not better than me when you're trying to pose a cutesy look, but hey at least you're aging slower than me, sis! lol XP

THE LIST OF PRODUCTS I USED
  1. Makeover Ultra Cover Liquid Matte Foundation in 02 Pink Shade
  2. Wardah Double Function Kit
  3. SKIN79 BB Diamond Collection Luminous Pearl Beblesh Balm
  4. Trisia Cosmetics Loose Acne Powder
  5. La Tulipe Cosmetics Eye Shadow Base
  6. Silkygirl Blockbuster Color Palette in Fair Lady
  7. NYX Every Color Imaginable Eye Shadow Palette 78 colors
  8. Makeover Powder Eyeshadow in Frozen Pink
  9. Makeover Eyeliner Pencil in Posh Purple
  10. Silky Girl Silky Eyelights Pencil in Electric Blue
  11. No Brand Blue Glitter
  12. Bilqis Eyelashes in 1404
  13. Maybelline Fashion Brow 24 Hour Color Matcher Brow Mascara in Dark Brown
  14. Inez Cosmetics Color Contour Plus Blusher with Brush in Amaranth Pink 02
  15. Sariayu Duo Lip Color Krakatau Series in DLCK-12
  16. Victoria's Secret Flavored Gloss
I'm gonna do more posts like this one in the future since i love to experiment a lot with makeup. And also i want to make this blog my portfolio in the future. I'm hoping to get feedbacks from my reader, so please leave a comment down below! 

See ya on my next post, cuties!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.